Try the following sample games and see the game plan in action!
| Sample beginner sentences|
- There are 10 birds.
- When the up arrow is pressed, the rabbit moves up.
- When the space bar is pressed, the pointer shoots up.
- When the rabbit touches a carrot, the carrot disappears.
- When a fox sees the rabbit, it chases the rabbit.
- Otherwise, the fox wanders around.
- When a bird sees a fox, it flies away from the fox.
- When a bird touches a border, it turns around.
- When an alien is shot, it explodes.
- When a fox touches the rabbit, the game is over.
- When all the carrots are gone, you win.
| Sample intermediate sentences|
- The size of the diamond is 10. The speed of the rabbit is 3.2.
- When the rabbit touches a diamond, the diamond disappears and
the rabbit turns yellow for 5 seconds.
- When a fox sees the rabbit that is not yellow, it chases the rabbit.
- When a fox sees the yellow rabbit, it flees the rabbit.
- When an alien is shot, it becomes angry.
- When an angry alien is shot, it explodes.
- When a carrot disappears, the score adds 1.
- When the score equals 20, you win.
- When up arrow is pressed, the rabbit jumps.
- When the rabbit lands on a sapphire, it stops.
- When an alien sees the rabbit, it inserts a diamond.
- When a piglet touches a dino, it turns into a bacon.
- When the rabbit touches a carrot, the carrot disappears and
the x1 of the rabbit increases by 1.
- When the x1 of the rabbit equals 10, you win.
| Sample advanced sentences|
- When a fox sees the rabbit whose x1 is greater than 10, it flees the rabbit.
- When a yellow ball whose speed is less than 3 touches a green pearl, it explodes.
|Check out the samples games to see how the above sentences are used
in various games and algorithms!